Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Stuff

Hey everyone. I was just going to take a moment to talk about my Christmas. It went well, it was just my family and I at our house. As usual we got up early, at about 6:30. Mom made cinnamon rolls and "pigs in a blanket." Dad read the nativity story and then we prayed. After that we opened presents.

I got a lot of nice things, my parents were generous. Among my most used gifts are a new GPS device, a learning French game for the Nintendo DS, and last but not least, a Nokia N800 internet tablet, which I am actually using to write this blog post. That last gift was a little unexpected, but I've been using it like crazy around the house. It's nice to have the internet in you pocket.

Other gifts I liked were two Bibles, one in Spanish and one in French, clothes, "Trauma Center" DS and Wii games, a new house for my fish, a series of books by J. R. R. Tolkien, and... I think that's about it. Ok, I'll write more later!

No comments: